Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hello, Hello...

Let me officially introduce my self...I'm Heidi...wife to Brian and Mom of 4 beautiful little monkeys  children, 2 girls and 2 boys...I know I got lucky and in fact cried {happy tears} when I found out my 4th was a boy, evening out the ratio.  I absolutely love being a mom and although it is exhausting at times, I wouldn't trade it for the world.  

I am blessed with a beautiful life, full of all kinds of adventures...some I would love to do over and over, others I hope to never experience again and a bunch that I will cherish forever.  I'm excited to continue to find new things to do and see...so please join us on our super awesome, incredible journey.  I'm anxious to share with you what I am most grateful for...starting with my little family and the memories we create along the way!

Which is why I started this blog to share and connect with other moms out there who know what it's like to live in crazytown/kidworld USA all day every day...and love it...AND to know that I am not alone!

Today's adventures specifically were highlighted by my sweet toddler who decided to use my toothpaste as lotion all over her legs, face and arms right before we needed to leave to take her sister to soccer practice.  AND then was kind enough to use the yogurt to paint on the couch.  I guess she's figured out the best/easiest time to get into trouble is when I'm distracted by the baby.  She's just about mastered that in fact.  I often times think that she's actually the Tasmanian Devil disguised as my adorable little princess.



Isn't she so dang cute?!?!  She pulls the really sweet face and/or puckers up for a kiss immediately knowing full well that chances are she won't get into as much trouble that way.  I didn't get a picture of the couch...that was at the end of the day, and I was lucky not to lose my mind. :)  Anyhow, please tell me I'm not the only one with an almost 2 yr old little tornado running around their house.


No comments:

Post a Comment